This is the archive of the goodrelations dicussion list

GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.

[goodrelations] goodrelations Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Stephen Miles s_miles at mit.edu
Thu Jul 19 13:11:05 CEST 2012

Greetings Martin,

Congratulations on schema.org buy-in.

The Auto-ID Labs at MIT have been asked to organize conference on Big Data
for CPG retail, transportation logistics and mobile retail commerce Oct
9-10 in Cambridge MA by VICS and GS1.  Thought to check in with you as to
whether speaking at this event would be of interest.  Unfortunately we do
not have funds to reimburse for travel.  Please advise as to your interest
and availability.

-Steve-

Stephen Miles
Research Affiliate and Consultant
Auto-ID Labs
s_miles at mit.edu
978 884 0214 (C)

--
"creating an internet of things - one thing at a time."
http://bit.ly/s_miles

RFID Technology and Applications, Edited by Stephen Miles, Sanjay Sarma,
John Williams
For more information see www.cambridge.org/9780521880930

Now available in Paperbackfrom Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/RFID-Technology-Applications-Stephen-Miles/dp/0521880939
(ISBN-13: 9780521169615)

Also available in Hardback | Adobe eBook
Published April 2011