This is the archive of the goodrelations dicussion list

GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.

[goodrelations] ANN: The Accommodation Ontology for Hotels, Camping, Guesthouses, etc.

Martin Hepp mfhepp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:27:09 CEST 2012

Dear all:

I am happy to announce the release of the STI Accommodation Ontology [1]:

  http://purl.org/acco/ns

It provides a very powerful yet simple extension to GoodRelations so that you can expose offers for hotel rooms, camping pitches, vacation homes, huts, meeting rooms, or any other type of accommodation in combination with GoodRelations [2].

The Accommodation Ontology is a result of the Tourism Working Group at STI Innsbruck [3].

Once the ongoing integration of GoodRelations into schema.org is completed, this could also be used as a baseline for a better support of tourism scenarios in schema.org.

Any comments are very welcome!

Best wishes

Martin

[1] http://purl.org/acco/ns