This is the archive of the goodrelations dicussion list

GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.

[goodrelations] GoodRelations Annotator - more points of sales

László Török ltorokjr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:43:45 CEST 2011

Hi Jan,

In my experience both tools produce valid results and they both use the same
underlying Goodrelations vocabulary.

Adding another POI is pretty straightforward, you don't need to be a GR or
RDFa guru. Take bit the describes the POI copy and paste, make sure you
create another unique hash tag that identifies the second POI.

Example:

" typeof="gr:LocationOfSalesOrServiceProvisioning">
*" typeof="vcard:Address">

1. Update the respective values of the content attributes to match the
details of your second POI
2. IMPORTANT: create an individual hash tag (marked red) that identifies
your second POI
3. If you publish offer you need to check which offer is available from the
second POI too and indicate it by inserting the claim respectively.

Hope it works for you.

Las

--
László Török