This is the archive of the goodrelations dicussion list

GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.

[goodrelations] [Fwd: Re: [searchmonkey-developers] Re: Important Problem with the Yahoo Crawler?]

Martin Hepp (UniBW) hepp at ebusiness-unibw.org
Sun Sep 27 22:23:34 CEST 2009

Dear all:

FYI - see attachments. We are currently in contact with Yahoo trying to
find out if it is just a matter of time until our showcase page at

http://www.heppnetz.de/searchmonkey/product.html

will appear in the Yahoo results with price and product picture - or
whether there are additional technical problems to be mastered.

In general, it will likely help if you

a) register your sites in the Yahoo Site Explorer at

https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/

b) authenticate your page by the respective procedure requested by Yahoo
(either uploading a special file or inserting special markup provided by
Yahoo).

Best wishes

Martin Hepp